Five Things Friday! 4/26/2013
1. I love that feeling when you see that you saved 80 cents off each gallon of gas. Heck yes I will fill up! I don’t remember the last time I got gas for 3.13 a gallon and I only spent $40.00.
Look at that!
2. I cannot get enough of this beautiful weather. Mother Nature is teasing us!
3. I read two books this week. Ekk, I am a bit of a book worm. I highly recommend If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Foreman. Stay tuned for their book reviews!
4. Where did April go? It came and went so quickly, but that is okay because I am ready for some warm weather!
5. Totally loving the fact that my work made our goals and earned the day after the 4th of July off! Wahoo! I know July is about 2 months away, but it is about the little things that we look forward too.
My goal is to incorporate Five Things Friday every week like my fellow bloggers!