1. It.is.finally.Friday! The one day out of the week that I can slack off, dress casual, and count down the hours until 4pm. Well, more like just dress casual and count down. No slacking here! 😉
2. Has anyone else seen this? This looks like a fun challenge. Run 1 mile everyday until the 4th of July! Interested? It is intriguing isn’t it? Looks like a good way to get those who want to start running a good push!
3. I will not give into this candy crush saga that is going around. I’ll stick to my many games of Words with Friends thank you!
4. I’ve discovered this great website called Gametiime. Heard of it? It is a great website for finding running groups, races, tips and motivation!! Check it out and follow them on Twitter or Facebook!
5. 3 DAY WEEKEND?!! Yes, I will take that. Unfortunately, the weather is going to be so-so.
6. I am loving the new breathing techniques for running I learned about. You can find more about it here. Not getting tired is o.k. with me!
7. I’ll admit, I foam rolled for the 1st time last night. Yes, first time. Ehhh- thoughts? OUCH!
Sorry I love memes! They crack me up.
How is your Friday? Any Memorial Weekend Plans?
I did a great circuit workout after my cardio session thanks to Julie @ Pbfingers!
I did this!!
Boy my arms are going to hurt tomorrow. 150 jumping jacks, crunches, squats and push-ups are no joke my friends! I managed to do most of the push-ups on my toes but eventually moved down to my knees!
Until tomorrow! Stay Classy!