This view never gets old.
Oh man, I love me some surveys. It brings me back to the middle school days. I saw this survey on Lindsay’s blog. Let’s give it a whirl shall we? Plus, I know you are dying to know more about me!
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
I haven’t eaten breakfast yet. Just sippin’ on some crystal light energy at the moment.
2. How much water do you drink a day?
Roughly 80 ounces or more! I usually add propel or crystal light energy to my water.
3. What is your current favorite workout?
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
No idea. I do not count calories. Read my “About Me” for details.
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
Bananas, Honey Crisp apples, Greek yogurt, and Protein shakes.
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
Some sort of protein shake or bar. Lately, Larabar ALT’s.
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
Triceps. Ouch for days.
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
Technically, no food should be categorized as “bad.” I would say though that ice cream is my biggest craving that I have to keep control over.
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
Both. I take a multivitamin and a variety of supplements.
11. How often do you eat out?
Not often at all.
12. Do you eat fast food?
Absolutely not. I cannot remember the last time I had fast food.
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
14. Do you have a gym membership?
Sure do, but during the summer months I mostly just run and do workouts outside.
15. How many hours of sleep do you usually get?
7-8 usually. More on the weekends…
16. Do you have a “cheat” day?
Ugh. They are not planned.
17. Do you drink alcohol?
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
No, I typically work out with just me! This is out of choice.
19. What is the best thing that has changed your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle?
I feel happier overall. It has been a long journey, but I have learned a lot and will continue to grow.
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
Did a five minute plank without any breaks!! This is a new personal record for me.
When was the last time you PR’d?
Do you take vitamins or supplements?
Have a fantastic Saturday!