A ‘Twenty’ Things post.
1. <——Born n’ raised Washingtonian.
2. I do not eat leftovers. Sorry, it is just weird to me.
3. My middle name is pretty cool. Take a guess?!
4. I ride motorcycles. Fast toys are in my genes!
5. I am an only child.
6. I can’t cook.
7. Book nerd alert. Reading is a passion of mine.
8. I had sixteen piercing at one time. Now, I have two.
9. I have the attention span of a gold fish, I swear.
10. I’m easily embarrassed.
11. I swear I have the small family on the planet. Or very close too it.
12. Biggest pet peeve: being tardy!
13. Shopping=don’t like
14. I used to eat nothing green. No veggies period.
15. Yet, green is my favorite color.
16. I am far from a fashionista. This leads to #seventeen
17. I could wear Lululemon every single day. Too bad that pesky job makes me dress in business-like clothes.
18. I did my first Triathlon at age fifteen.
19. I go to the grocery store a zillion times a week.
20. I love ‘me’ time.
Now that you know me a little wee bit better, it is time to tag someone! Ashley, it is your turn! 😉