Lisa had a Ten Things post a few months and I thought it would be a fun to do the same! Plus, don’t you want to learn more about the lady behind PNWRunner? Sure you do! 😉
1. I hate feet. Yes, I said it. I cannot stand anyone touching my feet. This also means I am not a fan of pedicures.
Well feet are for running…which duh I love. Just don’t touch.
2. I eat yogurt with granola nearly every single day. I only eat vanilla yogurt,
3. I am a very finicky eater. I dislike most fruits and veggies; however, my taste buds are slowly favoring more types of fruit like berries and spinach.
Well, I plead the 5th.
4. I can be very critical of myself. I am working on this.
6. I am slightly obsessed with eyelash extensions. The fact that I don’t have to wear mascara is great.
7. Going to the Olympics is on my bucket list. (going as in attending them).
8. I can count my entire family on my hands and toes. I think I’d still have a few toes left.
9. My nick name should be clumsy. I swear I fall, trip, or stumble on a daily basic. Hence all the bruises on my legs and shoulders.
10. I am a sucker for apple jolly ranchers.
Tell me a random fact about you!
Do you like hard candy?