Oh hey Tuesday? What is up? Tuesdays are rough. PERIOD.
Unfortunately, I didn’t have really any thoughts or emotional drama to express today other than the fact that my quads are dying from running up and down Rattlesnake Ridge on Sunday. Also, note to self….It is NOVEMBER and it is COLD-er.
Don’t wear shorts when hiking or running up the mountain trail. I cannot figure out if my muscles are sore from being just cold or from the actual workout. Stupid, stupid, stupid!
This gal from Vodka and Soda had a great topic about high and low maintenance. Why not jump on the bandwagon and think about all the reasons why you can be both high and low maintenance? Let’s gooo…
REASONS WHY I AM HIGH MAINTENANCE:
1. I love my LuluLemon workout attire. I typically do not wear anything else. So if you want to purchase some new pants, tanks or jackets; I’ll take anything Lulu for Christmas!
2. My favorite accessory to wear: eyelash extensions. I’ve had them for 3 years now and I am obsessed. The fact that I don’t have to wear mascara is amazing and they always look pretty darn fabulous.
3. Hair. It must be touched up every 8-10 weeks. Enough said.
4. My workouts/running/cycling typically comes before anything else. Sorry, I have a schedule and do not F-up my schedule.
5. I hate being asked the same question two times. Biggest PET PEEVE. Can’t you read my mind?! Sheeshh. 😉
REASONS WHY I AM LOW MAINTENANCE:
1. I love getting my hair done, but I hate doing my hair. Yes, I am lazy. A pony tail or messy bun is the way to go. I will curl it every once and a while though.
2. I hate wearing makeup. This is eyelash extensions are a must in my book. J
3. Flowers? Yes, they smell lovely, but I always kill them. Save your money guys…flowers doesn’t impress me.
4. Shopping=death. I hate it more than anything. It is simply overwhelming.
5. Trend-setter? I am FAR from being trendy. See #4. I’d rather be comfy in my lulu’s, workout attire or jeans and a zip up.
What is your style?