Happy Happy Friday!! 🙂
I hope everyone is having a great start to their day. I bet you are already thinking about the end of the day and what you are doing tonight or this weekend! 😉 I am doing the same….
However, today will be a long day. I anticipate being home and in my sweat pants around 10pm with a beer in my hands and a second in the fridge just waiting for me. What a cray cray Friday night! Haha. I have both jobs today and following the second I head to help my mom with a fundraiser/auction/not to sure until the later evening?! I will be looking forward to that beer on the drive home. Nom nom nom…or do you only use that term for eating? That will be happening too. I will be HUNGY. Yes, hungy hungy hungy!!
Anywho, onto some good ol’ fun facts for this Happy Friday!!
1. Hello $2.89 per gallon. Yes please!
2. Flybarre is absolutely changing my body and booty. Yes booty. Hello, a rounder and more defined butt.
3. Quest Bar Nutrition has announced their new flavor!!!!! EKKKK!
Welcome Cookies and Cream! I am way too excited.
4. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I am able to register for the Lululemon Seawheeze Half Marathon that will take place on August 23, 2014.
The website crashed yesterday due to the high volume of people attempting to register. Sadly, everyone has to wait a few more hours for an update. Boo.
5. I am happy to announce that I’ve gone way out of my comfort zone this week. There are some great opportunities are on the horizon! Stay tuned!
6. Lastly, in the near future I’ll have some great promo codes for some upcoming races in the Seattle area! I am so excited to share these with you!
What is making you happy this week?
When was the last time you bad a huge decision or went outside your comfort zone?
Any fun plans for the weekend?