Friday already? Thank the lord! 😀
The best ‘day’ of the week begins with ‘Fri’!
Why do you ask? This should be a no-brainer, but let’s recap as to why Friday’s are the best.
1. I can go out in the evening without having to worry about waking up early.
2. I can sleep in as late as I want the next day. However, this typically isn’t that late.
3. I can go on a long run
4. I can relax!!!
5. I don’t have to shower.
6. I can catch up on my TV shows; i.e. Walking Dead, HGTV, OnDemand crap-o-la.
7. It’s all about MY schedule.
8. Happy Hour! Duh!
Man, I could go on and on….but I won’t. Let’s get on with Fun Facts Friday, since I’ve missed it for the entire month of February! Ahh.
1. I am so thankful for the sunny and warm weather that we had all week. I was able to get in two runs outside and wore tank tops! Yes, I wore a tank top in MARCH!
It wasn’t a quick paced run, but I got r’ done.
2. I am so stoked to have a standing desk set up at work. No pictures yet, because it is still in the box. I hope to get it set up tomorrow. I’ve never had a standing desk before, but I’ve heard that it is the bees knees. I could do squats or lunges while typing if I felt like it.
3. My mom comes home from Barcelona on Sunday. I am so excited to hear about her trip and any other news she may have. She called me on Wednesday for a quick hello. Oh mom, thank you for calling me and spending like 10$ in fees to do so. Yes, I am that important. 😉
4. On Saturday night, I’m heading to a local bar to watch my parent’s friends band again. We watched them play on Halloween last year. We’ll be going to Raging River.
5. I have yet to decide if I will run on Saturday for a St. Paddy’s run. I am so indecisive…well only because my calves are sore from running this week. Foam rolling has helped, but I don’t want to push it. It will be a spur of the moment kind of thing.
What are you looking forward to this weekend?
Why do you love Fridays?