If you haven’t found out already, Mother’s day is coming up….oh wait, it’s tomorrow. If you are like most of us and don’t know what to get your lovely mom, here are a few ideas….
Mother’s day kicks off National Women’s Health Week and according to Boston.com, the top gifts for cooking/prep are the following:
Who doesn’t love a good blender?
2. A cookbook. Heck my mom may need this…or I need this….
You can learn more about this book here.
3. We all know that staying hydrated is important, but many people complain about the lack of flavor. Well, here is the solution. Add fruit to your water….but how?
You need this. A fruit infusion pitcher.
4. Flowers or a fruit basket is always good too.
5. Get yo mama a card damnit. Find the funniest card you can find. They mean a lot….even if they are inappropriate.
6. I usually say no to giving gift cards, but if they are for like a massage or nail session then I am okay with that. Massages and nail appointments are relaxing most of the time.
I am happy to know that the weather forecast for Mother’s day looks to be dry and in the high 60s. I’m happy about that for sure. No plans yet, but I hope to get outside with the family!
What are your mothers day or weekend plans?
Do you like giving gift cards?