Hello Friday. Thank you for arriving at a great time.
I only say this, because my co-workers and myself have been commuting up to Everett to the courthouse for a trial. It’s a long drive and more often than not, there’s alot of TRAFFIC. F my life. However, I’ve learned alot throughout the whole process. Witnessing the end product is great, but stressful too. I give mad props to my co-workers who have taken lead….it’s been nice to shadow them. Good job team!
I feel like I’ve done nothing at the office since I’ve been away. This is hard, but everything will rev back up next week. Lord help me. Ha! Ok, enough with the work download….
It’s time for Five Things Friday.
1. If you haven’t figured it out already, I love being on my own. Having my own space is amazing. I love that I can decor it however I want. Also, I am far enough away to actually feel that I am by myself. 15 minutes makes a huge difference.
2. Laundry. I don’t have a washer or dryer. That being said, I get to go to my “parents” on the weekends to do laundry. Hell no, I am not going to a laundromat. Been there, done that back in the day. Scarred me for life.
3. Baking has been no existent this year. What the hell is wrong with me? Oh wait, changing jobs, learning new duties, moving….that makes sense. I.NEED.TO.BAKE.NOW. I’m after that banana bread.
4. I’ve eaten eggs every single day for the past two weeks. Yes, eggies. Egg whites to be more exact. Scrambled and put into some wrap like dinner thing. I am sure people would laugh. But hey, Tara is eating protein and that is all that matters.
5. The family and I were going to go to Sequim Bay to go Halibut fishing and clam digging , but damn the weather had to take a turn for the worse. My step dad will bare the terrible weather and mom and I will continue to decorate my place, go out to the Raging River to watch our friends band play and hang out.
Maybe next time the weather will cooperate. I’ve never been Halibut fishing before.
What are your weekend plans?
Have you been Halibut fishing? Or fishing at all?
Have you witnessed a trial before?
Have a marvelous Friday and weekend if I don’t check in!