Who doesn’t love to save money? Especially on clothing…Julie from Peanut Butter Fingers put together this awesome list of savings….
- Old Navy: 50% off everything
- H&M: 70% off select styles
- BCBG: 30% off
- Gap: 40% off regular price styles with code EVENT — Love the black cotton day dress, GapFit multi-strap racer tank, chambray sleep shorts, colorblock straw tote and marled cowl scarf
- Aldo: 20% off
- Banana Republic: 40% off with code BRHEAT
- Target: All swimwear on sale
- Neiman Marcus: Up to 40% off — Love this lace t-shirt dress, Cosabella underwear, printed maxi dress, strapless white cocktail dress and Splendid classic pajama set
- Bloomingdales: Save 20 – 65% during the Big Brown Bag sale, plus take an extra 20% off clearance items with code TAKE20 — Love the Tory Burch quilted wallet, Tory Burch iPhone wristlet (I have this in mustard yellow and love it), Marc Jacobs crossbody (love the aqua!), Kate Spade lemon tote and Hue opaque tights (my favorite winter tights)
- J.Crew Factory: 50% off men and women’s styles, 40% off kids
- Saks: 55% off selections of women’s apparel and accessories — Love this lace trim top, Hanky Panky underwear, Marc Jacobs cosmetic case, Kate Spade mint wallet and water color print bikini
- Athleta: Lots of discounts with code SUMMER
Heck, I love saving money even more so when it comes to clothing. I am NOT a shopper at all. However, perhaps one day I will be.
Have a safe weekend.