Let’s just shout out the obvious; today is Friday. Holla!
Despite the four day work week thank you to Memorial Day on Monday, shorter weeks tend to go by slower. I have yet to determine why. Any thoughts?
Perhaps, we just get all wrapped up the week before knowing that we have an extra day off for the weekend. That being said, the following week just pounds us into the ground with no relief. Yet, I feel like I am over exaggerating. I’m pretty sure I am.
Anywho, I’ll throw my hands up in the air knowing that I have 8 more hours until the weekend begins. Thankfully, the weather is going to be quite sunny this weekend. Highs in the low to mid 70s. The weather girl here has been stalking the weather app. Literally.
Let’s switch gears and talk about my latest loves for this Fun Facts Friday!
1. Can you believe that May is already over? We are almost half through 2014. I need this year to slowwwww down. K, thanks!
2. I adore coming home to this. Swoon.
Snoqualmie River and a view out Mt. Si are just steps from my front door. Jealous?
3. My music choices lately have been a bit “old skool.”
You know I’ve been low ridin’ listen to some good ol’ N*sync and Tech N9ne. Duh!
Pandora always has my back when it comes to getting back to my roots. I guess my roots are N*sync, Tech N9ne, Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, etc. I’m not ashamed at all.
4. Dear lord, have you tried the Gourmet Cheesecake Natural Protein Bars? I almost died and went to heaven when I tried the peanut butter flavor.
I have a love/hate relationship with peanut butter, because I have no self control. I cannot keep it in the house, instead I have PB2. This bar definitely satisfies my craving for peanut butter.
Advanced Nutrient Science Intl has created a number of different products ranging from protein bars, protein powders, muscle builders, amino acids, RTDs and many more. I highly recommend trying their products.
5. Thirty-three more days until I jump on a plan to the east coast to visit family. I haven’t been on a plane in a few years and I am looking forward to seeing my family. You have no idea how excited I am. The last time I saw my family on the “other side” was in 2007. Quite a gap. My mom and I will drive around Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York and everywhere in between.
This is a vague description of our multiple destinations. Boston to Gloucester, Gloucester to Townsend, Townsend to East Orange, NJ, (random trips to New York, NY), and flying out of Newark, NJ. The schedule will probably change over time, but who knows.
I’m happy to have a countdown to something. I need to get my body into bikini shape since the weather tends to be warmer on the east coast. Ugh.
Do you have any upcoming vacations?
Do you like to fly?
Whats the weather like in the summer in your neck of the woods?