I was in Portland for 36 hours and managed to do the following:
1. Visited Voodoo Donuts.
2. Ate 1/4 of a sugar bomb donut from Voodoo.
3. Saw some interesting writing on the side of buildings.
4. Visited Powell books- well saw the outside…
5. Visited at least 6 breweries….Migration, Deschutes, Rogue, Basecamp, Pints, Upright and the last one is escaping my mind.
6. Tried at least 10 new beers.
Stout with a roasted marshmallow
7. Ate way to much food.
8. Visited Portland State University.
9. Walked at least ten miles.
10. Walked over the Steel bridge at night.
11. Drove almost 450 miles in 36 hours.
12. Overall, drank too much beer.
It was a great experience with the family. I would definitely go again! Especially since there are many more breweries to visit. 🙂
What did you do over the weekend?
Have you been to Portland?
Favorite spot in Portland?